1. I understand that I am enrolling in the "Popup Reminder" affiliate program. I understand that I will earn commissions as outlined on the following page: http://www.PopupReminder.com/affiliates.php. I understand that I will be paid whenever I request my commissions to be cashed out, but no sooner than 60 days after each sale. This allows each sale to clear our 60 day refund policy and PayPal's 60 day return policy.
2. I understand that participation
in this program is voluntary.
3. This agreement is purely for giving a
commission on sales effected through referrals by the affiliate's
customized link. The terms, 'partner' or "affiliate", or "associate", do not imply any
formal association with "Popup Reminder," and the Partner does not
have any right on our products, logos or trademarks.
4. The Partner is not permitted to represent
"Popup Reminder" in any way other than displaying a banner on the web
site, including our links, referring our products to legitimate business
contacts, or using any of the tools we provide to advertise our products. We
want you to advertise our products effectively as you see fit, but care must
be taken to ensure there is no confusion between your organization and ours.
Also, you must represent our products in a positive and professional manner.
5. Although we fully intend to keep this rate as
it stands, we reserve the right to alter the rate of commission at any time
without notice. Any credit accumulating after such change will be at the new
rate. i.e. the Partner is not guaranteed to have the same rate as the one
started with. This is not a loophole to defraud you, but a way for us to
prepare for anything unforeseeable. As we see it now, such change should never
6. We reserve the right to change the product
prices from time to time which may have an effect on the commission.
7. The commission will be credited only when the
payment for the sale is cleared. If the buyer requests a refund at a later
time, the original commission credited will be deducted from future
8. This system is dependent on a cookie being
placed in the web surfer's computer. We will not be responsible for any cookie
failure that may result in the user's clicks going unregistered. Some
web-surfers have disabled cookies on their web browser (a very small
percentage). There is no way for us to track who that sale came from without
the cookie. Although this percentage is small, there are certain cases like
that. Once an initial purchase has been credited to your affiliate account,
we take every precaution to ensure future sales from that customer are
credited to your account as well.
9. The commission will be paid on demand and
payment will be sent to your PayPal account of choice.
The first payment request requirs a minimum balance of $100 in your affiliate account.
After that you may make a payment request for any balance remain.
10. We reserve the right to evaluate your site
and terminate individual agreements after notification through E-mail. In such
situations, our sole responsibility ends at issuing a payment corresponding to
the outstanding amount in your credit. No explanation for the termination will
necessarily be given. Except when terminated for cause, your existing
commissions will be due to you at termination. Please understand that we
intend to keep this agreement alive perpetually, but that we must leave this
option open to terminate individual accounts that are not positively
benefiting "Popup Reminder" as a whole. If you are legitimately
promoting "Popup Reminder" and doing so in a professional manner, you
should have no problems. Remember that we are on *your* side.
12. Any tax liability on the amount of
commission received will be the sponsor's responsibility. You are not employed
by us nor are you entitled to any benefits normally found in an
employer/employee relationship. You are required to claim the commissioned
earned from us on your tax return.
13. You must not use any unsolicited bulk email
or off topic newsgroup posts to promote "Popup Reminder" in any way.
14. We will periodically send out a newsletter
addressing ideas for increasing sales and other issues. You agree to receive
15. You may not "refer yourself" for any
sales. That is, you can not lodge a sale to yourself using your "PopupReminder.com Affiliate
" ID. Any partner found doing this will be subject to
immediate termination. This clause is to protect you. If everyone
purchased from themselves, fewer potential commissions are possible. Please
do not try to circumvent this, or any, of our policies.
16. The sale always go
to the last affiliate link clicked. If someone has referred someone to
"Popup Reminder" in the past and you refer them later, the sale goes